OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training Certification & GHS Hazardous Communication – $295.00
The OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER training certification course is particularly designed for general site workers: those that are involved in clean-up, voluntary clean-up and emergency response operations, storage disposal and/or treatment of hazardous substances/waste sites. It is mandated by the government for employees that are working on an Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Operation to acquire the OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER training.
The HAZWOPER 40 course covers topics including hazard recognition and protection against hazardous chemicals, removal of hazardous chemicals, risk evaluation for chemical and general site safety concerns, OSHA Regulations and more.
In compliance with regulations, employees must have 40 hr HAZWOPER course training and at least three days of supervised field experience before they are allowed to enter the site. This online training meets the requirement of HAZWOPER 40 hour training. The three day supervised field experience can be fulfilled via your current or potential employer.
This HAZWOPER 40 course covers 40 hours of instruction required by 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3), OSHA s Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response training standard. Upon completion of the OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER Training, you will be able to print your certification of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
Www viagra en Lyon, vous pouvez acheter le lien https://pharmacieviagrafrance.com/www-viagra-en-lyons.htm.
This HAZWOPER 40 course is comprised of 24 sections, covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Read and understand OSHA regulations and requirements
- Summarize Site Characterization
- Understand the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures
- Describe potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers and reactive chemicals
- Understand Chemicals and the hazards they present in the workplace
- Summarize the components of OSHA s Hazard Communication Standard and the steps for any Hazard Communication Program
- Identify radiation hazards and different types of radiation
- Identify different types of respiratory equipment
- Understand Protection Factors
- Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE
- Understand the characteristics of each work zone
- List the elements of site security
- Understand the principles of decontamination as well as levels of decontamination and methods
- Develop a Medical Surveillance Program and understand its purpose
- Identify the types and methods of air monitoring
- Understand confined space permit system; be able to identify the main confined space atmospheric hazards, types of ventilation and gain an overall understanding of medical concerns associated with confined spaces
- Understand the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and actions to personal safety and the safety of others
Please enter offer code HAZWOP10 at checkout for 10% off your OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training.