Certified Mold Inspector | Mold Inspector Certification – $495
Hazwop.com provides online remediation training for Certified Mold Inspectors. A Certified Mold Inspector (CMI) is a trained specialist assessing the level of hazard through mold inspection and determining ways to treat the condition. The responsibility of the certified inspector is to prevent microbial contamination and provide for safer indoor conditions through the process of mold testing.
At the end of the training, you would have gained knowledge of processes to test and the steps necessary to prevent the growth and spread of mold. The occurrence of dampness or decay means that there is a presence of mold which can be a health hazard. Some of the health hazards identified through mold inspections include: respiratory issues, eye irritation, sinus congestion, rashes or allergic reactions due to exposure.
This training will provide for both residential and commercial applications. This course for Certified Mold Inspectors will cover detailed topics about the following:
- How to inspect each area of a building or house
- Tools and protective equipment used in inspections
- Mold sampling and testing methods
- Lab results interpretations
A certificate of completion will be available for you to print at the end of this course.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the services the NAMP Certified Mold Inspector provides
- Discuss the characteristics and health impact of Fungi and the criteria that indicate toxigenic mold
- Describe the ways to control
- Identify the tools and personal protective equipment used to detect
- Identify the areas and methods used to inspect in the exterior and interior of building assemblies, including foundations, roofing, basements, crawlspaces, attics, and interior rooms
- List procedures and legal requirements
- Explain the interpretation of laboratory results
Please enter offer code HAZWOP10 to take advantage of our 10% off discount on your training.