8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Training – $59.00
The 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Training is for employees who are exposed or could possibly be exposed to hazardous waste substances from its inception to disposal. The guidelines for the HAZWOPER 8 Hour Refresher is composed and managed by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. The 8 hour HAZWOPER refresher online is to be taken annually by workers of hazardous sites. Managers and supervisors require the same 8 hour refresher training as well as those they supervise.
This 8 hour HAZWOPER training is kept up to date with any changes that may occur to the regulations. It is continuing education training for those employees who have previously taken 24 Hour HAZWOPER or 40 Hour HAZWOPER.
The objective of the 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Training is to provide awareness on protective measures for workers when dealing with hazardous situations. This 8 hour HAZWOPER training complies with federal regulations (29 CFR 1910.120) to ensure the safety of all workers. The 8 hour HAZWOPER refresher online course meets Federal & State OSHA 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Training requirements. A certification of completion will be available for you to print at the end of your HAZWOPER 8 Hour Refresher course.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize and recall OSHA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Site Characterization.
- Identify the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures.
- Describe potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers, and reactive chemicals.
- Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE.
- Recognize the principles of decontamination methods as well as levels of decontamination.
- Define a Medical Surveillance Program and its purpose.
- Recall characteristics of the confined space permit system, such as main confined space atmospheric hazards and types of ventilation.
- Describe the medical concerns associated with confined spaces.
- Indicate the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and action for personal safety and the safety of others.
Please enter offer code HAZWOP10 at checkout for 10% off your 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Training.